We welcome respectful comments on this platform, but there are some instances where comments will be blocked or deleted as per the following instructions :
- Any Comment deemed to be promotional in nature or spam or of any type will be deleted and user may be blocked for further comments. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- All Comments containing offensive or abusing language will be deleted and will be blocked for further commenting. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- All Comments that directly attack on an individual user or person will be deleted and blocked for further commenting.
- All Comments that trouble other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- All comments by anonymous users will be deleted. Our blog only accept comments from users who identify themselves genuinely.
The owner of this edtech blog reserves the full rights to delete any comments submitted to this blog or permanently block users without prior notice. This policy is subject to modify at any time without any prior information or notice. If you have any queries about this policy, please let us know.