Good morning aspirants, IBPS RRB scale 2 gbo 2021 written exam result has been declared by IBPS yesterday and hopefully many candidates have cleared this stage and eagerly waiting for interview preparation guide. This article is prepared by our chief mentor who has a prior rich experience in these examinations. Hope you find this informative and helpful.
Name of the organisation : IBPS Regional rural bank
Number of posts : 907
Name of the post : General banking office scale 2
Cadre : Group A officers
Salary : starting basic salary of Rs. 48170 with gross salary of Rs. 75000-77000.
- Why RRB GBO post?
- Ready to serve in semi urban and rural part?
- Why switch from current bank/FI to RRB?
Banking and financial knowledge
- About current banking profile and designation if serving in any bank or FI.
- About latest banking laws amendments like DICGC, IBCB etc.
- Current affairs related to banking and financial awareness.
- Knowledge about RRBs.
- Knowledge about agriculture and related sectors.
- Knowledge about agri credit schemes by NABARD like interest subvention scheme, KCC etc.
- Knowledge about general banking norms and laws like NI Act 1881 etc.
- General banking case studies based on normal banking activities
For more information on IBPS RRB Scale 2 gbo, Click Here
For other articles, Click Here