Good morning aspirants, Hope eligible aspirants have already filled the application form of SBI Clerk pharmacist posts. Today’s article is all about syllabus of professional knowledge part of written exam. Hope you find this informative and helpful.
Name of the exam : SBI Clerk pharmacist exam 2021
Professional knowledge : It will consist of 50 questions of 2 mark each. There is no mention of negative marking in the advertisement but it may be of 0.25 marks.
Tentative syllabus : There is no mention of syllabus for professional knowledge part in the advertisement but as per the educational eligibility for this post, we have prepared a tentative syllabus to help aspirants :
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence : Drug policy, DPCO, Patent and design act,labeling requirements and packaging guidelines for drugs and cosmetics, Dangerous Drugs Act, Pharmacy Act and Excise duties Act, pharmaceutical legislation in India etc.
- Biotechnology and Microbiology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry : Gastrointestinal agents,
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis,
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, etc.
For more articles on sbi clerk pharmacist , Click Here