Good evening aspirants, Hope you have correctly filled the sbi clerk 2021 form and preparing hard for the upcoming exam. Today’s article is about how to crack sbi clerk in first attempt without any coaching . This article is prepared by our chief mentor who has cleared both SBI PO & clerk 2016 exam with state rank 9 in clerical exam. Hope you find this article helpful and informative.
Name of the exam : SBI Junior associates(CS&S) 2021
Nature of job : Clerical cadre/Award staff
Number of posts :5237
Exam consists of 3 stage screening :
- Preliminary stage : Qualifying in nature with cutoff in respective categories(Arrived after arranging candidates on the basis of descending order of aggregate marks scored)
- Mains stage : Marks will be considered for final selection. It will consist of overall cutoff in respective categories.
- Language proficiency test & Document verification : After LPT and DV, final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in mains stage.
So, Our prime focus must be on first two screening stages viz. pre and mains.
Strategy for Preliminary stage
- Attempt multiple full/sectional mock tests and analyse each mock test to eliminate the mistakes and to increase the speed with accuracy.
- Try to attempt more than 75+ questions in every mock test with an accuracy of 90% so that on exam day you can easily score more than 75+ marks without any stress.
- Prepare simultaneously for both pre and mains.
- If you are first time attempting the banking examination, then try to devote atleast 4-5 hrs daily to preparation for strong grip over different sections.
- Try to make any 2 sections strong for easy grip over total attempts and good accuracy.
- I will suggest reasoning and quants for this. As, these 2 sections will be the part of both pre and mains stage.
- Attempt different puzzle sets from previous year memory based papers.
- In English section, practice well for new type of fillers and error spotting questions. Rest questions will remain same with minor modification like reading comprehension, cloze test and sentence rearrangement.
Strategy for Mains stage
- Attempt multiple full/sectional mock tests and analyse each mock test to eliminate the minor mistakes and to increase the speed with accuracy.
- Try to attempt more than 110+ questions in mock tests with an accuracy of 90% so that on exam day you can easily score more than 95+ marks without any stress.
- Prepare general awareness section with special focus on latest banking, insurance and finance news of last 6-7 months like recent mergers, acquisition, announcements, appointments, budget allocation etc. from a recommended book or website.
- Also cover recent national and international awards, announcements, news, schemes of last 6-7 months. You can also refer multiple sources for GA section.
- Try to make any 2 sections strong for easy grip over total attempts and accuracy.
- Try to score more than 40 marks out of 50 marks in general awareness section as this section is always a game changer in obtaining more marks and final selection.
- Attempt different puzzle sets for main examination as 75% questions in reasoning section will consist of puzzle related problems.
- Try to attempt doable questions first and later move to other questions in a particular section like in reasoning section one can first attempt questions on Input-output , direction based, age , logical and critical reasoning and attempt puzzles later on. Likewise in quants section, one can first attempt quadratic equation, series, some word problems and later on attempt DI set
- For quants section, prepare well for 3 variable DI type like ratio based line graphs, bar graphs or pie chart. one can easily attempt 3 set of DI out of 4 with good ratio cancellation techniques and calculation speed as most of the questions in DI set will be cancelled ratio or fractions.
Last but not least, have confidence in yourself and also attempt other IBPS exams for backup option.
For more articles on Crack SBI CLerk, Click Here