Good evening aspirants, today we are with a special article on how to score full marks in ssc chsl quantitative aptitude. This article is prepared by chief mentor who has scored 50/50 marks in SSC Chsl 2019 tier 1 exam. Hope you find this informative and helpful.
SSC CHSL is conducted every year for group c posts like LDC, DEO, PA/SA in central government departments. Syllabus consists of 4 section of 25 questions each of 2 marks. Now in this post, we will provide a detailed study plan and strategy for scoring full marks in quants section of SSC CHSl exam.
- Learn tables from 1-20, so that complex calculations can be easily done in the exam.
- Learn squares, square roots, cubes and cube roots from 1-30.
- Cover all topics from a recommended book or online website and make short notes for trigonometry, geometry and mensuration formulas.
- Attempt multiple full mock tests and sectional mock tests for speed management and post exam analysis of weak areas.
- Devote at least 25-30 minutes to Quants section for full marks. You can distribute 60 minutes timing to rest of the 3 sections as per your convenience. (eg. Reasoning : 15 mins, English : 10 mins, GA : 5-7 mins and Quants : 28-30 minutes).
- Due to variability in difficulty level of different slots of the exam, try to attempt mock tests of such difficulty level and also analyze the post exam analysis of the weak areas.
For more articles on ssc chsl, Click Here