Good morning aspirants, Today we are with a special article on syllabus and tips for SBI apprentice 2020 written exam . Hope you find this informative and helpful.
Name of the organisation : State bank of India apprentice 2020
- Written exam will consist of 4 sections with 25 questions each.
- Each question will carry 1 mark .
- Total questions will be 100.
- Sectional timing of 15 minutes for each section and you can cannot swap between sections.
- Sectional and overall cutoff will be prepared for LPT and DV.
Sections and syllabus :
- Reasoning ability and computer aptitude : Syllogisms,coding-decoding,inqualities,input-ouput,alphanumeric ,puzzle(Circular rearrangement, linear or parallel rows arrangement,floor based , ), direction based, blood relation.
- Data analysis and interpretation : data interpretation questions based on Line graph, pie chart,bar graph, table based.
- General/Financial awareness : Current affairs related to banking industry, economy news of India, new schemes, new appointments and mergers in banking industry,)
- General English : Cloze test, word swapping, phrases correction or replacement, error correction, reading comprehension, sentence rearrangement, spelling correction, fillers(Single or double).
Tips for the exam :
- Attempt last years sbi clerk exam sample questions of both pre and mains stage.
- Make your own strategy for exam to beat the sectional timing and attempt maximum questions.
- Try to memorize banking and financial current affairs from August to November 2020.
- Make short notes for data interpretation as this section will be time consuming.
- Attempt test series and sectional tests to increase the solving speed as 1 hour will be easily vanished and candidates will not be able to solve more questions.
For more articles on sbi apprentice 2020 written, Click Here