Good evening aspirants, while yesterday SBI has finally released the detailed guidelines for sbi cbo written exam , so we are back with a detailed strategy plan for written exam preparation. This article is specially prepared by our chief mentor, Mr. shourya pokhriyal(SBI PO 2016 Exam) who has previously also cleared other lateral entry bank exams.
Name of the exam : SBI Circle based officers recruitment 2020 exam
Selection criteria :Written Exam : 1.Online objective test : 200 marks : 100 questions of 2 mark each.
2.Descriptive test : 50 marks
Note : This stage is only for shortlisting basis and State wise & Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Online Test for interview stage.
Interview :100 marks and final selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in this after obtaining minimum prescribed marks.
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
Most probably 4 DIs of 5 questions each.
- Tabular DI(2 variable and fillers type)
- Caselets(2 variable based including ratio based questions)
- bar graphs
- line graphs( ratio based like sales and profit, import& export, income and expenditure etc.)
- pie chart(2 variable based like sales & production of car etc.)
- Machine input-output(5 questions)
- puzzle : Floor based, Circular,linear rearrangement, days and activities(2-3 quizzes with 5 questions each)
- Critical and logical reasoning(3-4)
- Blood relationship
- Direction based
- Ms office basics, shortcuts and menu navigation.
- Hardware and software related questions liked Application software, input /peripheral/ output devices etc, Register memory, RAM, ROM, FLASH memory, CPU and components.
- Computer generation history.
- Current affairs related to AI, Digital banking, cloud computing and Blockchain technology.
General Economics/Banking awareness/KYC-AML/Preventive Vigilance/Legal Issues
1. New committees by RBI and GOI for banking and finance sector after Jan 2020.
2. New mergers and acquisitions among banking, insurance companies and other NBFCs.
3. Banking legal acts,recent amendments and current events relevant to banking acts like IBC,BBB etc.
4. KYC-AML norms and rules by RBI,news on recent implementation of Video KYC by some financial institutions, recent amendments in KYC AML norms.
5.current affairs of last 6-8 months related to banking sector including new appointments in banks and international financial institutions, mergers (completed or proposed), IPOs, RBI news etc, MSME new guidelines, financial announcements by FM due to corona like financial subsidies, MUDRA subsidies, Budget allocation.
6. General Economics like different ratios relevant to banking sector, supply-demand knowledge, inflation etc.
- Reading comprehension(synonyms, antonyms, phrase replacement)
- Cloze test
- Sentence rearrangement
- Sentence correction
- Phrases replacement
- Error detection.